If wine and food is your passion, then this tour has it all. Experience a tasting in New Zealand’s only wine cave and take a behind-the-scenes look at a vineyard, then dine at one of the country’s top winery restaurants.
You’ll see some of the most amazing scenery in the country while indulging in exquisite local gourmet produce and world class wines.
- Wine tasting at a minimum of six wineries chosen from Gibbston Valley, Cromwell and Bannockburn
- Behind the scenes tour of Gibbston Valley vineyard and New Zealand’s only wine cave
- À la carte lunch with matching wine at one of the region’s top winery restaurants such as Amisfield, Mount Difficulty, Gibbston Valley or Carrick
- Sightseeing with fully guided commentary including the historic Kawarau Gorge, home of the world’s first Bungy jump
- Gourmet platter at top winery restaurant (approximately 3:45pm)